F Vocabulary : expression purpose ~ english is easy

samedi 11 août 2018

Vocabulary : expression purpose


Vocabulary : expression purpose

  I.        To – in order to – so as to – so that – in order that :

- I come to school to study .
- I come to school so that I study .
- people practice sport in order that they lose weight .
- people used mobile phone in order to communicate easily and quickly  .
- I study maths so as to be an engineer.

II.        With the goal of …. / with the objective of …. / with the purpose of …. / with the aim of …. :

- I wear a jacket with the goal of feeling worm  .
- I do a lot of exercises with the aim of understanding the lesson .
- I study hard with the purpose of getting a high mark .
- the audience go to stadium with the objective of supporting their favourite teems .



0 commentaires: